Updated April 2022
Guidelines related to camp participation and COVID-19:
- All camp participants (campers and staff) that are eligible to be vaccinated must provide proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination prior to the start of the Camp Season.
- All visitors must provide proof of up-to-date vaccination upon arrival.
- Other health and safety policies and procedures will include COVID-19 screenings and increased cleaning and disinfecting of all camp facilities.
- To align with current guidelines, mask wearing will now be optional.
- Proper isolation protocol will be followed for positive cases of COVID-19 (see guidelines here)
- In the event of a government-mandated shutdown of camp operations, a 100% refund (penalty-free) will be available.
Update from the OCA regarding the Ontario Ministry of Health document:
“The Reopening Ontario Act will no longer be in effect as of March 21st, 2022. As a result, the Ministry of Health guidance document entitled the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Camps will no longer be a requirement.”
We will continue to update this page as these above mentioned guidelines evolve.